Elopement Sessions start at $950+tx
- A two hour elopement session, covering the ceremony & portraits after (or before with first look).
- A beautiful online gallery of your final edited images to share.
- Full print permission for all of your final images.
- A beautiful 8X10 print of your choice.
What's special about eloping?
I love photographing elopements. They allow you extra time for photos and the freedom to choose almost any location you can think of to be married in! Not only that but it's such an intimate time. If you're not thrilled at the prospect of a hundred pairs of eyes on you while you say your vows, this is such a sweet option!
*I am always able to act as a witness if it will only be the two of you and the commissioner, and a second witness can also be provided if needed.
Proposal Sessions | Start at $500+tx
- 1-3 hour sessions available, based on your needs
- Planning & strategy meetings to help plan your special surprise!
- Advanced location scouting approx 1 week prior to help you get the perfect spot!
- A beautiful online gallery of your final images, downloadable in high resolution with print permission.
Why capture your proposal in photos?
There's so much emotion, nerves and excitement when you're planning and carrying out your proposal plans, so it's awesome to have someone to help you plan and strategize so that you can get excited about how happy she'll be! You'll have incredible memories of where you were, how she looked, & your excitement together to enjoy always as you start your life together.
You can also keep your proposal photos a complete secret! Instead of including a couple session after your proposal, you can order prints of your proposal images taken in secret and surprise her after!
Engagement Sessions | Start at $500+tx
- A one hour outdoor session
- A beautiful online gallery of your final images, downloadable in high resolution
Why should you do Engagement photos?
Other than the fact that they're super fun, it's also a fantastic way to get comfortable with your photographer in a low-key session before your wedding day. And when you're more relaxed with your photographer, it's one less thing you'll be nervous about on your wedding and it's an absolute fact that the more at ease you feel, the better your photos will be. Always.
Engagement sessions are available up to one month prior to your wedding date.